POA Drink in a Pineapple

dleighb

While we were traveling on the POA in December, my sister-in-law told the bartender that she wanted a drink served in a pineapple. It was one of her three requirements for the trip. No problem, she got it, I had a sip, and it was really tasty. Sadly, we can't remember the name. I know there are probably a lot of things this could be, but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I at least have a place to start researching.

Thanks!

We had that drink on the POA too, in December. Sadly, we felt ours were a little watered down-which was funny because any other drinks we had on the boat were really strong! Do you think it was a frozen Mai Tai ? I'm not sure...

While we were traveling on the POA in December, my sister-in-law told the bartender that she wanted a drink served in a pineapple. It was one of her three requirements for the trip. No problem, she got it, I had a sip, and it was really tasty. Sadly, we can't remember the name. I know there are probably a lot of things this could be, but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I at least have a place to start researching.

Thanks!

I will find out Saturday. It will be posted on the thread "POAm January 22 - February 5, 2011.

Thanks! I don't usually like alcoholic beverages. It may have been watered down which might have explained why I really liked it! Although the others in my group really liked it too and they tend to know their drinks better than I do. :)

Have a great time on your cruise! I'm still processing my photos and hope to post a review and photos at some point in the next future.

Archived