Blackbeards Cay

lsw0224

have you been able to get ahold of them?we will also be there in march but have not bee able to reach them. so far eveyone i talk to says the same thing.

I'm not sure if this msg. is for me.......if so, I'm still trying to decide between the Blue Lagoon Dolphinr/ Sea Lion Encounters or the Stingray Adventures so haven't tried to contract them yet. Are you trying emails or phone calls?

We went on the Carnival dream last Aug. and went on the stingray adventure. NO bugs, no bites, no problems. Very nice quick trip. 1/2 hour there, 1/2 hour back. you have time to visit the sting rays and some time to swim in the water. It is a very quick trip but long enough. You can stay with the sting rays as long as you want. Most people see them and then leave. Very fun trip

http://www.stingrayadventure.com/activities.html

Does anyone know the times of Blackbeard's Cay excursions booked thru their website? I cant see anything listed and our ship is only in Nassau

until 1pm. Doesn't leave much time to do anything. How does Blackbeard's

tour compare to what Island Mtkg offers? I was looking to do the stingray/snorkel combo at BBC.

Does anyone know the times of Blackbeard's Cay excursions booked thru their website? I cant see anything listed and our ship is only in Nassau

until 1pm. Doesn't leave much time to do anything. How does Blackbeard's

tour compare to what Island Mtkg offers? I was looking to do the stingray/snorkel combo at BBC.

Island marketing is just the middle man reseller for the same exact tours.

They use the same boats/ferries and same location. Island marketing is not a bahamian company, they are a big company that resells all over the caribbean and elsewhere.

Thanks Scubagirl, I have used Island Mktg in Cozumel for beach/snorkel

excursions before, but wasn't sure about the Nassau excursions.

Last time there we did the Atlantis- but had all day until 6pm and it was

FANTASTIC!

This upcoming cruise- time in port is SO short. I am just trying to figure out if it is even worth doing anything there. I will look over that Blackbeards site and call them. txs for the info!

Archived