Royal Family Suite, Adventure of the Seas

sarahtar

questions:

- in the smaller bedroom, if we push the two twins together to make a queen, can we jam that against the wall and have room enough for someone to sleep on the floor? (yes, I know there are two pulldown beds in there, too. there are many reasons we can't really use those, I don't care to get into it.) Otherwise, I'm going to have to fight the IL's for the big bedroom.

- Does the small bedroom have an outlet (for dh's CPAP as well as a nightlight)? I will be bringing an extension cord.

- the RCL website says that in their Enhanced Program for Suite Guests, it includes "Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships" Any idea if Adventure of the Seas is one of those ships?

Thanks much.

How hard or easy is it to just head out on our own in port, we'll be on the 7 day Southern Caribbean cruise, so:

Willemstad, Curacao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Roseau, Dominica; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas;

We will be booking a shore excursion for only one of the ports but don't necessarily want to just stay on the ship the other days.

The only other cruise I've been on was a DCL 4 day and we had no trouble just walking around Nassau.

questions:

- in the smaller bedroom, if we push the two twins together to make a queen, can we jam that against the wall and have room enough for someone to sleep on the floor? (yes, I know there are two pulldown beds in there, too. there are many reasons we can't really use those, I don't care to get into it.) Otherwise, I'm going to have to fight the IL's for the big bedroom.

- Does the small bedroom have an outlet (for dh's CPAP as well as a nightlight)? I will be bringing an extension cord.

- the RCL website says that in their Enhanced Program for Suite Guests, it includes "Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships" Any idea if Adventure of the Seas is one of those ships?

Thanks much.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

If you or your travel agent contact the Special Needs department at RCI prior to your cruise, they will arrange for you to have a bottle of distilled water and an extension cord for your CPAP machine. My son uses one and both items were provided without charge by RCI. We had six in the Royal Family suite on Liberty. My wife and I took the master bedroom, my son and daughter in law took the smaller bedroom, and our two grandkids slept on the couches in the living room rather than in the pull down beds in the smaller bedroom. Everyone was quite pleased with the suite and the sleeping arrangements.:) BTW, you won't need to "push the beds together". If they are not already in that configuration when you arrive, simply ask the room steward to put them together.

Archived