2011 xmas card promo code for castaway club members

BALLERONBUDGET

hello all!! does anyone remember/know the promo code that came in xmas card mail for castaway club members??? i remember it gave $100 off cruise booking if booked by end of jan 2011. i called to book my 2011 cruise and disney rep didnt know of this promotion/and wouldnt grant me the discount . poor customer service i thought????? esp if u gonna spend major $$$ on a cruise anyway. anyone still hv their code or xmas card that came last month dec 2010? thanks in advance

we were 1st time cruisers on wonder 2010. i remember while on cruise there's incentive to book future cruise with 10%discount, but thats kind of hard to know a year in advance . unless u hv the $$ saved and time off already..... we are working class budget travelers

just an fyi.....the onboard booking promotion you are talking about, the 10% off and onboard credit is changeable. You can book any cruise and date and then change it or even cancel it without a penalty ( as long as it is outside the penalty time frame, something like up to 75 days before your cruise start date). So you can actually book a "dummy date" and pay the required deposit, which is only half of the usual deposit amount and then change it. We did this on our last cruise, just booked a 3 nighter in September, inside room...our deposit was $87.00. AFter vacation schedules come out at work, we will change the date, etc. If something happens, we can cancel. My husband calls this my savings account, the money is refundable and interest rates are so low at the bank I am not loosing much letting disney hold it for me.

we were 1st time cruisers on wonder 2010. i remember while on cruise there's incentive to book future cruise with 10%discount, but thats kind of hard to know a year in advance . unless u hv the $$ saved and time off already..... we are working class budget travelers

That's why you book a "Dummy Date"

Archived