Gold member c&a question

twizzy226

Hey Guys

I currently have 29 points under the new system change (4 cruise credits)

I am on due for the allure on feb 13th 2011.

Will i become a platinum on the first night?

How will it work?

Will there be new coupon books?

Hi Twizzy,

I think that aspect of the program has not changed (though I haven't seen this question specifically addressed so there's always the possibility that it's there in some fine print I missed.)

The way it works now is...your level for a given cruise remains what it was when you embark on that cruise since points aren't posted until after the cruise is completed. Your level will change after your cruise is completed when they update your points.

So you will still be Gold on your Feb cruise, and you will become Platinum after you finish that cruise. You'll get the Gold coupon book on this cruise, then the Platinum coupon book (and balcony discount!) on the next one.

Hope this helps!

Judy

Hi Twizzy,

I think that aspect of the program has not changed (though I haven't seen this question specifically addressed so there's always the possibility that it's there in some fine print I missed.)

The way it works now is...your level for a given cruise remains what it was when you embark on that cruise since points aren't posted until after the cruise is completed. Your level will change after your cruise is completed when they update your points.

So you will still be Gold on your Feb cruise, and you will become Platinum after you finish that cruise. You'll get the Gold coupon book on this cruise, then the Platinum coupon book (and balcony discount!) on the next one.

Hope this helps!

Judy

Unless C&A has changed their policy (and there is no mention of the change that I can see), this is the way it works.

Archived