Room Assignment worked for me! M258 on Sensation - anyone know it?

Kay129

Hi all,

I booked a 6A gty and we are in a 6B rm M258. It's on the Main Deck at the back of the ship. looks to me like it will be like looking out the rear view window of the car -- I don't know ANY of this ship speak.

I am so excited! We got a nice price and I would have been thrilled with a 6A! Anyone have any input for me on our room? Looks like there's a little walk to elevators/stairs and we're a couple floors below the food/activities, but that's no problem to me . . . .i'm gonna be cruising :) sorry for being such a dork but i'm a first-time cruiser and looking forward to it all!!

Also, should I not totally plan on this room as it may change (I am 47 days out.)? Possibility I could go back to a 6A or higher from here?

K

Guest Crazeecat5

Did you receive your docs already? I am on the cruise right after you on the Sensation and I did not receive them yet. When I check on my reservation, it still says TBA.

Sheryl

Haven't recieved my docs yet, I did the book modify thing to find my room. Then I attempted to buy myself flowers for the room, put in the room number I found through Book Modify and it worked!!

I wonder when docs come .. . . can't wait! :)

Guest Crazeecat5

Your docs should come in about 2 weeks. I keep checking my Book modify and it still says TBA. Guess I'll keep on checking and waiting......

Sheryl

Archived