B2B and level change ?

This is not about the old system VS the new system for C&A status, for us it worked out the same with way. With our upcoming B2B we will go from Gold To Platinum between cruises one and two. Is it worth it to say anything onboard to the C&A desk about the change for the next week> Will they already know? Thanks!

Before the end of the first cruise go to the Loyalty Ambassador and talk with them. They will be able to look up your information. When you start the 2nd cruise you will get gold stuff because the computer hasn't had time to update, but go to the LA and they will be able to exchange the coupon booklet and put a platinum sticker on your SeaPass card. Enjoy. I love B2Bs.

Before the end of the first cruise go to the Loyalty Ambassador and talk with them. They will be able to look up your information. When you start the 2nd cruise you will get gold stuff because the computer hasn't had time to update, but go to the LA and they will be able to exchange the coupon booklet and put a platinum sticker on your SeaPass card. Enjoy. I love B2Bs.

Thanks! Seems my info is always messed up anyways. My last 2cruise ( 3 cruises in) we never even got the books delivered so I had to go ask for them, last cruise I got mine but Dh and DS didnt so I had to go get theirs.

Archived