AOS Cruise Compass From Southern Caribbean run

TOlson70

If you search for the posts made by 'twiggers' for the AOS, you will find that she has posted all the compasses, however I can't remember off hand which itinerary they are for, but they will give you an idea of the times for the different events. I would think that they are generally the same time no matter which itinerary you are sailing. My family and I are travelling on AOS in March and I found that her posts provided a lot of info. We are so excited as the temperature here is freezing!!!!!!!! March can't come fast enough.

If you search for the posts made by 'twiggers' for the AOS, you will find that she has posted all the compasses, however I can't remember off hand which itinerary they are for, but they will give you an idea of the times for the different events. I would think that they are generally the same time no matter which itinerary you are sailing. My family and I are travelling on AOS in March and I found that her posts provided a lot of info. We are so excited as the temperature here is freezing!!!!!!!! March can't come fast enough.

Thanks, here is the link for others interested!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=27352608&postcount=92

Thanks but this is the other AOS itinerary that goes to St. Kitts, St. Thomas etc.

Anyone have the compass for the itinerary that goes to Barbados?

I know, I wanted that one as well. Figurednthis would be close for now, still searching, if I find I'll link them here.

When is your sailing? Being a fellow Minnesotan, I am surenyou can't wait to get going as well!

We are sailing on the AOS in April, and would very much like to see the compasses for the Barbados as well. I would also like to see the daily menus as we are trying to decide which night to book Portofinos. Thanks to anyone who can help.

• 2 weeks later...
I know, I wanted that one as well. Figurednthis would be close for now, still searching, if I find I'll link them here.

When is your sailing? Being a fellow Minnesotan, I am surenyou can't wait to get going as well!

We are sailing April 3, so not soon enough! I'm ready to get out of the cold.

We are sailing on the AOS in April, and would very much like to see the compasses for the Barbados as well. I would also like to see the daily menus as we are trying to decide which night to book Portofinos. Thanks to anyone who can help.

You should check out the everything AOS thread. The menus were posted recently for (I think) the other itinerary, but I'm not sure that the menu was change from week to week and it could help you with choosing portofinos.

Archived