ZIPline in Kauai ?

wine night

Has anyone zip lines in Kauai ? If yes did you rent a car to get their or do they come and pick you up ? what Zipline company did you go with ? would you do it again with the same company ? I have teenagers and think they would love it .

Has anyone zip lines in Kauai ? If yes did you rent a car to get their or do they come and pick you up ? what Zipline company did you go with ? would you do it again with the same company ? I have teenagers and think they would love it .

We did a ship's tour with Backcounty Adventures and they picked us up at the pier. We loved it and would highly recommend it to anyone. Perhaps, if you called, they could arrange transportation. Their HQ is not far from the ship as compared to the zipline near Princeville which is quite a drive. After we were dropped back at the ship, we walked to the hotel you can see from the ship and had a beach afternoon.

We plan to go again with Backcountry on our next cruise to Hawaii.

See the attached list of excursion company websites. I'm sure you'll find something for everyone.

BTW - We are planning on doing a zipline on Kauai through justlive.org at the end of March. Since we are renting a car to sightsee I didn't check to see if they'll pick up at the pier.

Websites for Hawaii Excursions - Kauai.pdf

Archived