IE Tickets Arrived!!!

sodafountain

Tickets arrived today for 14th Feb, nice and early.

Noticed in the duty free section, it mentions any drink bought aboard or on land will be stored until our last day. Do tickets always say that, I know on Destiny we just took bottles aboard with us, AI so not gonna be drinking it anyway (not wasting my own money lol), but like to have it handy for packing.

Anyone know best place for smokes in Madeira, arrive lunch time and obviously don't wanna take to many with us at £6 a shot, or they a decent price onboard (although I believe we'd have to wait till after we've sailed, as that's 23.30, will it be next day)?

Lucky you.:)

I know that if we bought duty free on the ship it was stored until the last day so we got ours the night before we were disembarking. We did, however, buy quite a few bottles in Lanzarote and got them on board with no problem and had a few drinks in the cabin.

When we joined in Madeira we had a bit of a job finding somewhere to buy soft drinks from as the main supermarket in the main shopping mall had been closed due to the terrible flooding last year. So, unless you want to spend a lot of time searching for shops I'd get sorted before as you could waste valuable time.:):)

Jan

Archived