Sea-Trac Hotel Question

Cruisingfamilyfun

Take a look at the Quality Inn and Suites on John downtown. We paid about $100 a night with discounts and were very happy. It includes a pretty extensive free breakfast, pool and free internet. Easy walk to Spced Needle, monorail and bus stop. Someone hurt their leg so took cabs a couple off times and it was cheap. Much more convenient than by the airport, which I considered. They had a paid shutte for the airport and cruise pier and basball game, all of which were reasonable.

Jen in SoCal

Can anyone give me some advise? We have a cruise for 16 planned in august, and I am having a hard time on Hotels! Has anyone stayed in the Sleep Inn - Sea Trac or La Quinta Inn & Suite, Seattle Sea-trac???

Both of these have been quoted to me at a very reasonable rate. However, CHEAP is not always the best rate! Any information on these two hotels would be greatly appreciated!

I drove by the Clarion yesterday morning. VERY convenient for light rail; there's a parking lot and then the Clarion. It's not one of the new high rises; it's more like a motor inn kind of place. I have no idea how it looks inside so this isn't a recommendation but it was fine on the outside. Much closer to the rail station than LaQuinta.

(When it comes to reviews in tripadvisor, take the reviews with a grain of salt. I disregard any review written by someone who has never posted or reviewed before.)

Hi, we are also looking for a hotel for one night near SeaTac in November 2011, before flying down to Tampa for a cruise. Just checking prices in Seattle near airport with park and fly rates are huge!!!! I haven't found a good deal yet. I would do the hotwire or priceline thing to get a decent hotel but then you can't get the "park and fly" rate and we need parking for 10 days......... Anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks!!!!

Leah

We have always stayed at the DoubleTree because the rooms are big and if there are four of you it isn't too crammed. There are two DoubleTrees. Both advertise as being "Airport," but one is a 5 minute shuttle away, and the other is at SouthCentre Mall. Look for the Park n Fly package at the airport one. It used to be cheaper when they ran their own parking, but it is still a decent price compared to doing a hotel PLUS Park n Fly.

Viv

Archived