Weather in late February

luv2go1

I'm looking at booking my first ever cruise with my husband. I'm interested in sailing on Freedom of the Seas (eastern). Has anyone sailed during this time and what was the weather like? We love pool and beach time! Also, what was the entertainment like on FOTS?

Temperatures in February tend to range from 72F to 82F with rain at least 8 days of the month. Beach weather is not guaranteed. You might be happiest with a ship that offers indoor pools and spas just to be sure you have some place to go should the weather be inclement. For example, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas (RCCL) both have huge adults only Solariums with swimming pools and gigantic hot tubs.

I heard before about weather for cruise travel in a eastern seas.......

and there it is.......

The tropical location of the sea helps the water to maintain a warm temperature ranging from the low of 70 to mid-80 degrees Fahrenheit by the season.

I also planned my cruise vacation with my family as soon as earlier........:D:)

You can know more about villas spain and villa ibiza ...

The weather in Florida and the Bahamas should be warm in late February, but there is always the chance of a late winter storm that hits way south. Once you get into the Caribbean, the weather should be more than fine for beach and swimming time. Again, cruising time down towards the Virgin Islands should be very comfortable, closer to Florida it will be a bit more iffy. Bear in mind that spring hits earlier that far south GENERALLY, but in any given year on any given day..........

Archived