Oasis Show info please

abhb

I am trying to book my shows for my April 16 sailing. Are there regular shows in the main theater besides Hairspray and Come Fly with Me? The show schedule shows nothing for Monday in the Opal theater.

What nights are Love and Marriage and Quest?

The Headliner show will be in the Opal and the Love and Marriage game was for us as well which was near the end of the cruise. Quest was in studio B I think two nights before the end of the cruise.

Can't book Quest and L&M ahead of time though. Can only book the Headliner Show, Comedy Show, Hairspray, Come Fly with Me, Oasis of Dreams and Frozen in Time.

A little surprised you can book April shows already, but they are not consistant with how far out they let you. We could book our 1/29 Sailing well over 100 days ahead, but the 2/5 Cruise was barely two months ahead.

Enjoy!

Was really looking to find out if the days that nothing is listed in the Opal theater will they have some sort of show. Every other cruise I have been on have had a different show in the main theater.

Archived