Divers on 7 Nt Western April 9???

parrotcruiser

Probably a long shot but I am looking for divers on the Disney Magic 7 nt Western itinerary for April 9-16. I am looking to dive in G Cayman but all shops I've contacted only do boat charters for cruisers. Seeing as I am the only diver accompanied by a snorkeler I want to round up some more divers to make it worth the price tag. If you already have a dive set up, can I piggy back on to it????

Prob diving with Eagle Ray Divers in Coz. My father in law is snorkeling with me while I dive and Eagle Ray is very accomodating. I'm also going to check with Sand Dollar. If your DH wants to dive with us in Coz and/or on GC post a reply and I'll get you my e-mail so we can set things up!!

Thanks for the offer. DH is gonna dive with the ship's excursion and we don't have plans for GC. Do you know who DCL uses in Cozumel for their dive?

We will probably just relax on 7 Mile Beach in GC. We did the bike tour, last March with Royal Caribbean. Just got back from the Zuiderdam, last month and we need this cruise to chill -- if that is possible on a ship full of kids!

Not sure who DCL uses. I've only been on one cruise before and didn't dive with NCL's excursions. From what I heard being in Cozumel twice a year every year, is that most cruise ship dive trips are overpriced and usually booked on small cattle boats. When we docked in COZ in Feb, the boat waiting for NCL had about 25 divers on lower deck and 25 snorkelers on the top deck. I got in my cab and went to my 6 pack boat and was much happier. PLUS, most small boats let you dive your computer and not a pre determined schedule. Nothing worse than being forced up with 1300 PSI in the tank!:mad:

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it's a waste when you get with a group that uses its air quickly. DH was paired with a fella whose air hoses were whipping around him like a possessed octopus until the dive master grabbed them.

He dove the Star Princess dive off Tortola and with the Zuiderdam off Nassau and so far the ships' dives have not been cattle boats. Coz could be different though since it is such a popular dive destination.

Archived