Room 14148

Hey everyone! I have the option to stay in room 14148 or 14146 on our Allure cruises in May. Anyone ever stayed in either of these? We like the higher balconies but wonder about the view and noise up there.

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated!:D

Hey everyone! I have the option to stay in room 14148 or 14146 on our Allure cruises in May. Anyone ever stayed in either of these? We like the higher balconies but wonder about the view and noise up there.

I have learned from experience to stay away from cabins under public decks...much safer to book a cabin that has other cabins both above and below.

Just back last week in room 14156 and room was good.

Was very concerned about the noise upstairs and the overhang before i left but it is ok. View is great no overhang at all. Would rather have bed beside balcony and think room 14146 would have this. Room handy to stairs straight up to Solarium.

Archived