Which specialty restaurant on Oasis?

ahamill

Hi all!

We are sailing on Oasis on 3/26 and I want to go ahead and make specialty restaurant reservations.

I am thinking we will only do one, we will be with other family and have a 15 month old so will only want to leave him with family one night while we have dinner, just the two of us.

Am thinking Chops but wanted to get some opinions.

If you could only do one, which one would you do?

Thanks!

My choice would be 150 Central Park. Chops is a steakhouse, the food is good but the experience is typical of any other steakhouse. 150 felt like more of an event and the food was more creative / gourmet. However, you can't go wrong with either choice.

Hi all!

We are sailing on Oasis on 3/26 and I want to go ahead and make specialty restaurant reservations.

I am thinking we will only do one, we will be with other family and have a 15 month old so will only want to leave him with family one night while we have dinner, just the two of us.

Thanks!

Chops is great. Giovanni's Table is great (we did that one twice last cruise because we loved it). Central Park 150 is great, however, just be advised it is a 7 course tasting menu. There are no choices. Whatever they are serving that night, is what you get. I believe there are 2 seperate menus for 150, maybe alternating nights. You might want to try to find out which menu is for which night, and pick the menu that suits you. From my experience, Central Park 150 was never busy. They will probably have openings every night. If you decide to go there, you may take your chances and wait until you board, and check out thier menu.

My suggestion is Giovanni's table. We tried all specialty restaurants on board last cruise. Never even stepped foot in the MDR on Oasis. :eek:

Hi all!

Thanks!

Read my 'guide', link is in my signature.

ahamill: READ BRIAN'S LINKED THREAD.

Archived