7143 or 8111 on Spirit Class

happylady

Thinking about booking either 7143, 8111 or 8115 on the Spirit. Does anyone know what's across the hall. Hopefully it's a storage area for the room steward's. Also, looking on the deck plans at 8111/8115, the area above is not identified in the spa. Anyone know what's up there?

We were across the hall from the guest laundry on the Disney Magic and it was horrible. Don't want to make that mistake again if possible. :rolleyes:

Well I am not sure but I thought that the spa was above 8111 and 8115.

The laundry is across from 7267 and there is no laundry on the Panorama deck as far as I know.

Thanks! My main concern was if it was a laundry. On the Magic cruise our room was always warm and smelled of soap, bleach and dryer sheets 24/7. Not that we hate those smells, but they were often over powering. :o We ended up stuffing towels under the door. Even though I absolutely love, love, love children....the Moms and Dads often were occupied talking to another adult leaving their darlings to sit in front of our door banging toys and such on it. One day, after the third or fourth time answering the door (thinking someone was truly knocking on it), out of frustration I left it open. Five-ten minutes later, I looked up from my book and found a toddler standing by my bed looking at me! :eek:

Archived