Xcaret online Coupons to print anywhere?

World Gallery

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from Xcaret and did it on our own. I would definitely do it on my own again. It was very easy. You leave the ship and get in line for the "taxi ticket booth". You tell them where you want to go (all set prices) and they give you a ticket and you get into a taxi a few steps away (there is a line of them with a manager directing people). It costs $10 per car to get there. We didn't buy a return ticket but instead got a taxi ticket and taxi at Xcaret and it was $8 per car to return (cheap compared to other ports). We left at the last minute and were able to get back to the ship within 15 minutes. The ride there is about 10 minutes, very easy.

The cost is about the same but to us, being able to get there quickly (without having to waste time loading a bus) and being on our own time table was great.

I wasn't able to find tickets online. It was $69 for the basic ticket at the gate. No lines, took a few minutes to buy the tickets at the gate.

We bought tickets on our own for Xcaret and we are cruising on Feb. 21. Will let you know when we get back how it was. You can go to their website on-line and get a discount on pre-purchased tickets. That is the only discount I know of. It is much cheaper than Carnival excursion even with the added cost of the taxi each way. Plus like previous poster said than you are also on your own time frame.

Archived