MDR Menu- HELP

mass02703

I know that there was a great site out there that listed out all of the menus for carnival cruises (lunch, room service, dinner, kids menu, etc.). I would go on the website all of the time prior to our last cruise. I am trying to find the site to share with my sister-in-law for our future cruise and can not find it. I'm sure someone out there knows the site in which I'm talking about. Please help!!

I know that there was a great site out there that listed out all of the menus for carnival cruises (lunch, room service, dinner, kids menu, etc.). I would go on the website all of the time prior to our last cruise. I am trying to find the site to share with my sister-in-law for our future cruise and can not find it. I'm sure someone out there knows the site in which I'm talking about. Please help!!

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

I believe this is the site you are referring to :)

In my humble opinion, this is the very best "all about Carnival" website...

http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

It is packed with just about anything you want to know.....

Archived