Carnival Conquest - Just back from the 1/16-1/23 trip - comments about ship

webzila

When we called Guest Services about the toilet issue all 3 times they just said they would send maintenance...

Try this next time... We were on the Rhapsody of the Seas (the other guys) and had a mildew stained hole in the wall of the shower. It leaked out on the carpet all the way down to the internet cafe. No response from the complaints.

Enter the age of digital cameras and the "meet the captain" at the past cruisers cocktail hour. After the exchange of pleasantries I showed him our shower pictures and asked if this were the norm, since we had been on 4 other RCCL ships and two prior sailings on the Rhapsody.

They fixed the shower before we finished dinner.

Try this next time... We were on the Rhapsody of the Seas (the other guys) and had a mildew stained hole in the wall of the shower. It leaked out on the carpet all the way down to the internet cafe. No response from the complaints.

Enter the age of digital cameras and the "meet the captain" at the past cruisers cocktail hour. After the exchange of pleasantries I showed him our shower pictures and asked if this were the norm, since we had been on 4 other RCCL ships and two prior sailings on the Rhapsody.

They fixed the shower before we finished dinner.

Now that's a great idea! Thanks for sharing it. Need to remember that one if we encounter problems on any of our future cruises!

any Funtimes?

Sorry...didn't keep any.

Speaking of fun check out Mutzie. Again, I must say he was the funniest comedian hands down. He is one of my favorites now. He is on the Truimph this week but I think he will be back on the Conquest soon - he has a schedule on http://www.mutzie.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9TWtio-Uc

We brought them home but I think my DW might have given them to some friends planning a cruise. I'll check.

Yep, just checked. They're unretrievable.

I found some older ones. We used these to help plan stuff. The only difference we found was some of the times.

Attached Filespdf.gifPages from Fun Times - Conquest -2.pdf (954.0 KB, 148 views)pdf.gifPages from Fun Times - Conquest -3.pdf (940.9 KB, 69 views)pdf.gifPages from Fun Times - Conquest -4.pdf (506.1 KB, 59 views)pdf.gifPages from Fun Times - Conquest 1.pdf (494.1 KB, 84 views)pdf.gifPages from Fun Times - Conquest 1.1.pdf (516.7 KB, 89 views)

mdrobtx,

All in our group LOVED the chocolate melting cake. Did they happen to give you the recipe? I think my two friends and I might have been in your ziplining group.

Yes they verbally gave us the recipe while they made it. I was more interested in sippin' on champagne.:p

I'll check our cookbooks they gave us.

Archived