RCCL Catamaran Sail, Snorkle Beach Party

OfTheGirl

Hi!

We're going on our Honeymoon March 13 on the Mariner of the Seas. We'd definately like to snorkle in Coz, and would like to book through the ship. Has anyone done the Catamaran Sail, Snorkle Beach Party? I love the idea of the caramaran - soon to be DH has never been on one. I'm also looking at the Palencar Reef Snorkleing by boat. Any opinions??

Took in '97 or so, I hear it is still hosted by the Fury line of cats....anyway - it was great. Even the parts I barely remember (plenty of Cerveza/Margs at the beach and on the sail back)! Its your honeymoon, ANY snorkel trip or boat ride will be great! Enjoy.

We did this when on the Voyager in 2001. It was great. My only complaint was that we didn't spend enough time on the beach. We could have stayed a lot longer. However, thoroughly enjoyed it and would go again.

We have done the Catamaran Sail, Snorkle & Beach Party 3 times. It still remains one of our favorite excursions.The snorkling is some of the best we have done in the Caribbean.The beach is a great way to kick back or kayak, or float around. The Sail back is fun with the music playing and dancing on the deck. They take some great pictures you can buy too.

Enjoy and happy honeymoon!

Cindy

Archived