Booking a B2B Question

NYGirl1002

I was searching for 2 smaller cruises rather than one large one just to see how it is to do a b2b.

How do you find them? How do you figure out the price? I was looking at the Inspiration to the Western Carib in June where there's a 4 and a 5 day. Do I just add the price of each week?

Or is there a special place to look up b2b cruises?

Thanks in advance

Well...you can do a B2B on any cruise. Just make sure that if they have a split itinerary (i.e 4 day itin KW and Coz and the following 3 day itin in Nassau) , as most shorter cruises do, then you pay attention that you've booked the 2nd cruise to correspond with the date that the 1st cruise disembarks.

I've scheduled my 1st B2B for cruises on May 9th, then again on the same ship for May 13th. Lucky me, I also got the same cabin:) No packing and unpacking;):D

It takes a bit of work of course - my goal was to stay in the same cabin (and same for my travel companion) - finally found 2 that worked - and yes you just add the prices together.

If you have a PVP or travel agent you can probably ask them to do the legwork for you!:D

Our Carnival PVP (personal vacation planner) was very good at helping us book our upcoming B2B.

We decided on a cruise that we wanted: Destiny has a 5 day cruise that goes to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.

We looked at the cruises before/ after our cruise and happily discovered that the cruise after ours goes to Jamaica and Grand Cayman.

We called our PVP and she helped us pick a room that was available for both cruises, so we won't have to move rooms.

Keep in mind, you have to pay taxes and auto-tips for BOTH cruises.

Archived