Heard Changes Were Coming

As we all have, we read changes were coming to the C & A Society. Some belived it and some didnt. My DW and I decided to take a cruise in Fall of of 2010. I needed two points to become Diamond Plus, so we decided to book a cruise in a JS to get to D+ and I am glad we did. Did anyone else make a new level with a cruise before the changes came. There is always a certain amount of truth to these rumors....;)

DW & I became D+ after our NYE cruise on Radiance - so about 14-days before the change. Our family booked the cruise as our Holiday cruise back in April and did so regardless of the CC rumors. However, had we not done the family Holiday cruise, I would have booked a Diamond Event December cruise just to get to D+. I had a feeling the change was going to happen this time so being we were at 23 credits, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to be locked-in at D+ before the changes occurred in January.:)

You are still on the 3/6 Voyager cruise aren't you? Your countdown clock is something different.

Yes!! And REALLY looking forward to it. I just never added it to my countdown clock. Actually, I have two cruises that need to be added. I guess I am too busy offering my opinion on dress code and teenagers :)

Edit: Added it! Thanks!

Archived