Touring Israel

beebee

A friend and I toured with the company's owner, Joe Yudin, for two days last June. His knowledge and passion are just compelling, and our time with him was the highlight of over a month in Europe, Turkey and Israel.

He and his fellow guides provide the driving component, very comfortably, along with a narrative of such interest and depth, that we are going back for more with him next year. While it is not inexpensive, we felt it was more than worth it. Enjoy!

We used "Touring Israel" in October, 2010 for our first time to the Holy Lands. I would highly recommend Joe Yudin and his team of guides for an amazing and memorable experience. He was prompt and professional while letting us enjoy the desired amount of time at each stop. His transportation was comfortable and spacious. We truly believe Joe and his company offered the most for this experience. We have done several organized tours over the years and "Touring Israel" was top notch. We are still talking about our trip to our friends and family. Worth every penny, don't miss out on this experience.

Does anyone know anything about this company?

Yes, we hired Touring Israel for a private tour (7 people) on our 2 Day stay in Israel in October of 2010. They were WONDERFUL. Joe kept us well informed prior to our arrival. Our tour guide Dafna, met us in Ashood and stayed with us for both days until we met up with the ship in Haifa. I didn't know how much we could see in such a short time and we were truly amazed. We opted on a Christian tour and spent the first day in Jerusalem (we overnited there) then the next day we went to the Nazareth/Galilee area. She was also able to get us to Bethlehem. She made the areas come alive for us. Our entire group really enjoyed the service this company provided. Please do not hesitate to contact Joe for any inquires you may have.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone recommend names of companies that do overnight tours from Eilat to Jerusalem and a possible itinerary?

If you'll go to the Israel Forum in TripAdvisor you'll get a lot of response for this question and also direct PM from tour guides that will be happy to arrange it for you. You can get recommendation there.

If you'll go to the Israel Forum in TripAdvisor you'll get a lot of response for this question and also direct PM from tour guides that will be happy to arrange it for you. You can get recommendation there.

TripAdvisor has been getting a bad rap for having untruthful reviews. In a foreign country I would be a bit leery about using one of them. I use TripAdvisor in the States a lot and so far have been lucky with the results except for one hotel I stayed in in Louisiana. People on CC have provided some good reviews.

Lakeryan, would you have the website for Touring Israel?

TripAdvisor has been getting a bad rap for having untruthful reviews. In a foreign country I would be a bit leery about using one of them. I use TripAdvisor in the States a lot and so far have been lucky with the results except for one hotel I stayed in in Louisiana. People on CC have provided some good reviews.

Lakeryan, would you have the website for Touring Israel?

Its http://www.touringisrael.com

Archived