Help...Calabaza is booked, Silvermooon is too

pauly

We don't want a party boat like cool runnings.

Any other ideas?

We are just looking for snorkeling with the turtles on a catamaran.

We prefer to be with a small group, or even private. We don't want a overbooked or party boat. THANKS GUYS!!

I noticed you are on Celebrity this spring. We just took the Tiami turtle snorkel cruise, which went to the same places that silver moon goes to, I think. There were about 20 people on board a huge cat with lots of room. Not a party boat, although I could imagine with a different set of people it could become one, but so could all of the boats that feature an open bar. Anyway, the crew MADE the excursion wonderful,with their obvious love of their jobs, friendliness, willingness to help. They even took us by the ship on the way back in so we could wave to family. Booking thru the ship costs $9 more than thru their website, and you are guaranteed back to the ship on time. Have fun, you won't make a bad choice.

Shasa would be an EXCELLENT choice! We used Shasa last week when we stopped in Barbados and it was wonderful. The tour is limited to 12 passengers. We did the 5 hour sailing that included snorkeling with the turtles then at a reef. After snorkeling, you sail around a little and anchor off a beach and have a fantastic lunch. They also have a 3 hour tour available that just includes snorkeling. The tour includes pick up at the cruise ship dock.

Archived