Dr. Pepper

agc291

We are cruising out of San Juan at the end of March and were planning on buying sodas at the terminal or CVS/ Walgreens to bring on board... heard rumors that they don't sell Dr. Pepper in San Juan:eek:. Can anyone confirm this for me... not a big deal but Id rather know now :(

We are cruising out of San Juan at the end of March and were planning on buying sodas at the terminal or CVS/ Walgreens to bring on board... heard rumors that they don't sell Dr. Pepper in San Juan:eek:. Can anyone confirm this for me... not a big deal but Id rather know now :(

I bet you could probably find it somewhere in SJ (one of the large supermarkets- I would check at the one by the airport), but not at the cruise terminal, CVS or Walgreens and most probably not in OSJ.

If you can't live without it, bring it.

I bet you could probably find it somewhere in SJ (one of the large supermarkets- I would check at the one by the airport), but not at the cruise terminal, CVS or Walgreens and most probably not in OSJ.

If you can't live without it, bring it.

Great thanks!

I am seeing alot of mixed reviews ( i also posted this on the Carnival page). I will look when i am there and let people know!

The reason for mixed answers is because sometimes you may be lucky and find it, sometimes (more often than not- and FORGET about Diet Dr Pepper!) no. Just because it is there when you are doesn't mean it will be there the next day, the next week, or the next month for someone else. It is the luck of the draw.

It is not a popular drink here.

Archived