Princess Bed Survey

gooch47

Are princess beds  

429 members have voted

1. 1. Are princess beds

• Too Hard
    • Too Soft
    • Just Right

I don't know how true it is, but I read that if the mattress was to hard, etc. to ask for an "egg crate" matteress. Guess will soon find out if we need it, as we will be on the Sapphire within the next 3 weeks.

I'd ask for it the first day. They run out. And if in doubt, err on the side of comfort! :D

But I wish Princess offered me option of renting a 4-inch thick pillow topper. I would pre-pay and pre-order for the privilege of sleeping in comfort. Toppers aren't that expensive to buy--just bulky to transport across the country. $5.00 per night with a maximum of $50.00 per cruise is an amount that I would be willing to pay.

Princess think about it -- this could be a moneymaker for you. Buy a 4-inch memory topper for $130 dollars. Renting it for just 200 of the 365 days of a year yields $1000. It would be a win, win situation. I get good night's sleep and Princess gets $870.00 profit...on just 1 mattress topper.

I love this idea! I have two 15-inch metal rods in my spine that make anything but the best of mattresses intolerable. My TA has faxed ahead to order double eggcrates, but we'll see if they show up. If it were something they charged for; I bet they'd have enough!!!

On the bright side - I'm always REALLY glad to sleep in my own bed the first night home :)

Never had a problem sleeping on Princess mattresses and after 18 cruises with them we have certainly got used to the firm support. I will say that we went on an X cruise (one of our two ever, on S class) last month and for us the beds were overall better than Princess. That will not however keep us from our future Princess cruises. Still our favorite.

I usually find the mattresses uncomfortable in many weys. They are usually too hard, lumpy or caved in. I really do wish Princess would do something about this.

I am bringing a topper to cover up the lumps and craters not because they are hard cheap mattresses.

Archived