Dr. Pepper in San Juan?

agc291

I posted this in the San Juan forums as well but they dont seem to get a lot of action.... Anyone cruised lately that can tell me if they sell Dr. Pepper in SJ? I have heard rumors that they dont but wanted to confirm...not a big deal if they dont. I was just hoping to get some at the terminal or CVS/ Walgreens for our on board allowance.

Sorry this is not as recent a visit as I would like but... they did have it at the CVS right across the street last feb when we were there last. I know they did because I bought some on multiple days .... can't live without Dr. Pepper and Mtn Dew. However I would give them both up for a few days to have some of the fresh oranges and juice down the street from the CVS at one of the little street stands. Very refreshing also. Enjoy your trip I am so jealous. :D

Sorry this is not as recent a visit as I would like but... they did have it at the CVS right across the street last feb when we were there last. I know they did because I bought some on multiple days .... can't live without Dr. Pepper and Mtn Dew. However I would give them both up for a few days to have some of the fresh oranges and juice down the street from the CVS at one of the little street stands. Very refreshing also. Enjoy your trip I am so jealous. :D

Thank you!!! I am also addicted to Dr. Pepper:)

Forgive my ignorance as we have never cruised before but will be sailing on the Freedom in November: Can we bring more soda on board when we are in port? Say another 6 pack or so? We will bring on the allowable amount when we board initially. My mother is addicted to Diet Pepsi. I wasn't sure what the rules were.

Forgive my ignorance as we have never cruised before but will be sailing on the Freedom in November: Can we bring more soda on board when we are in port? Say another 6 pack or so? We will bring on the allowable amount when we board initially. My mother is addicted to Diet Pepsi. I wasn't sure what the rules were.

Yes you can bring soft drinks back on board at the different ports you stop at. In fact going to some of the local grocery stores can be a kind of fun way to see the local lifestyle ....what they buy, how they shop etc. The stores right at the pier are ok but the stores where the locals shop have better prices usually.

Archived