Radiance of the Seas and Verandas

Hi all,

I have tried searching and didn't find the answer...so if you have been on Radiance, do the veranda dividers open up? We have connecting rooms and it would be nice to have the balcony one big one.

Thanks!

None of the balcony dividers on any Radiance class ship open up. They are permanently fixed.

None of the balcony dividers on any Radiance class ship open up. They are permanently fixed.

But-----If you are on 7th deck, E1s and E2s, forward and aft, you get a much deeper balcony and the sides of the front part of the balcony divider are low and you can see your neighbor and even carry on conversations face to face.

I was going to add a picture but, for the life of me, I cannot seem to get it to load here. If you are interested in seeing the pic, go to my profile to get my email. Send me a request and I'll forward you a pic of what I speak.

Pamela

Tucson

But-----If you are on 7th deck, E1s and E2s, forward and aft, you get a much deeper balcony and the sides of the front part of the balcony divider are low and you can see your neighbor and even carry on conversations face to face.

I was going to add a picture but, for the life of me, I cannot seem to get it to load here. If you are interested in seeing the pic, go to my profile to get my email. Send me a request and I'll forward you a pic of what I speak.

Pamela

Tucson

I had noticed those balconies during our last cruise on Radiance. As far as Radiance Class goes, they seem like the way to go for people with adjoining standard balcony cabins. Plus, they still have the 3 feet of a covered section.

rad-bal7.jpg

Archived