Aquaclass vs. Balcony

Mr. Luckytoo

Do you feel AQ is worth the additional expense?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel AQ is worth the additional expense?

• Absolutely loved AQ it's the only way to cruise!
    • Liked AQ and would consider it in the future if the price is right.
    • AQ was fine but I won't do it again
    • Thought it was a bunch of hype and not worth the price

Yes I will go Aqua again, definately Aqua over Concierge, and as long is the price difference is no more than £200 per head then Aqua is the business.

Purely for Blu, Relaxation room and hot room service breakie, in that order. Might as well push the boat out when you book a cruise;)

I had a great experience in AQ on Equinox and loved Blu and some of the perks. While I would like to sail on it again, for my next cruise it is priced at over $1,000 more than a regular balcony cabin. As much as I enjoyed the perks there is no way that they are worth $1,000+ to me. If the price differential comes down I would like to upgrade to AQ, but it would have to come down about $500 for me to pull the trigger.

We went our first time on Solstice in AQ and thought we save some $$ by choosing a regular cabin the next time. We did not like it nearly as much. Blu and the MDR are simply too different and we will not sail X again outside of AQ. In general, AQ is pretty close to a regular balcony when itineraries are released and that's a good time to book.

For us, Blu was the singular AQ attraction. Solstice Dec-'09 Blu was very good.:) Solstice Dec-'10 very disappointing.:mad: I posted details in prior thread titled "What's up with Blu" We won't be doing AQ-Blu again. Will mix MDR with the specialties.

Archived