Chacchoben Ruins Excursion then Tropicante?

el820

If we do the Chacchoben Ruins in the morning, would it be a good idea to head over to Tropicante for a late lunch and some down time? Would be pass by Tropicante on our way back from the excursion? Can we ask the drive to drop us off at the resort?

Thanks

If we do the Chacchoben Ruins in the morning, would it be a good idea to head over to Tropicante for a late lunch and some down time? Would be pass by Tropicante on our way back from the excursion? Can we ask the drive to drop us off at the resort?

Thanks

Who did you use as a tour guide?

Native Choice offers the option of being dropped off in town, and I intend to do so at Fernando's 100% Agave place.

We did the Chacchoben Ruins with Native Choice in the morning and then went to Mahahaul Beach where Tropicante is in the afternoon for lunch and R&R. Native choice dropped us right at the beach. It was a perfect day- definitely recommend it. You are a short ride back to the ship from the beach. Enjoy!

Who did you use as a tour guide?

Native Choice offers the option of being dropped off in town, and I intend to do so at Fernando's 100% Agave place.

I booked throught cancun-discounts . com, so I'm not sure who the tour operator is. I was originally looking at Native Choice but it appeared as if they were going to charge for my kids (5 & under) at $45 each, and by the time they clarified the matter I had already put a deposit with CD for the excursion.

Archived