Nickelodeon Cruises?

DallasLady

I am trying to get more information about these. We are planning to take a Disney cruise, but the reality is that my kids are more into the Nick characters than Disney. They often ask where Dora and Diego are when we go to WDW, LOL.

When looking at the NCL website, it looks like only two sailings will have Nickelodeon characters/activities? One that sails next month (way too soon for us) and one going to Europe (way out of reach for us). Is this really it?

our on nov 27th epic cruise there were 3 meet and greets with nick characters (dora/diego/spongebob) the nick breakfast, dora's dance party, diegos story time, slime time live etc. at a "craft time they coloured a spongebob bandana/shirt"

my understanding is this is the norm.

on the "nick" cruise they must have more activites?

but this was plenty of nick for us. but then DD is 3 so maybe a bigger kid would require more?

the 2 you see listed are "all access Nick" cruises where it seems there will be a LOT of Nick activities. On all regular Epic sailings, there are Nick-themed things including slime time live, poolside activities and meet and greets (I say epic because I just sailed it - not sure if other ships have the various Nick events as well).

If you look at my pictures in the link below, you'll see a listing of the "Nick at Sea" activities we had for the week and it was NOT an "all access" cruise.

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa440/marybethp18/

Archived