Early Saver Form

hywaybeachbum

Just realized our cruise price dropped some from what we paid. How do you compair the rates. We paid 749 per person early saver rate. Can I compair that with past guest they are advertizing now? We sail in three weeks so no early saver rates posted. The past guest rate now is 719 which would give us an OBC of 60 dollars. Am I figuring this right. Thanks

Just realized our cruise price dropped some from what we paid. How do you compair the rates. We paid 749 per person early saver rate. Can I compair that with past guest they are advertizing now? We sail in three weeks so no early saver rates posted. The past guest rate now is 719 which would give us an OBC of 60 dollars. Am I figuring this right. Thanks

Here is the link from Carnival's website.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

Yes you are figuring this right. Here's a link to the form:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

We booked early saver about a year ago and the prices have dropped, however the taxes are quite abit higher now so the price remains the same for us. The third person rate also went up in our case! I will still keep an eye out for a price drop that beats our original price.

Yep, it qualifies as long as it's the same cabin category. File away!

Does anyone know if you can use Pack and Go as a comparable rate to Early Saver for a price drop? Thanks!

It is my understanding PackNGo does not allow you to pick your cabin. :confused: Therefore, there would be no cabin category to compare to. Try a search on Carnival.com about Early Saver, it's covered there as I recall.

Yes you are figuring this right. Here's a link to the form:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

I have sent the info twice using this link but always get this back.

An error occured when sending the Email. Please try again later.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, I booked through a TA and not directly through Carnival, will this make a difference?

Yes it's happened to me a lot and I just keep hitting the submit button until it goes!! We have saved $200 on one of our cruises so far!! just keep at it!!

We booked early saver about a year ago and the prices have dropped, however the taxes are quite abit higher now so the price remains the same for us. The third person rate also went up in our case! I will still keep an eye out for a price drop that beats our original price.

Make sure you are comparing cruise only to cruise only. If you use the link provided here, it will show you the cruise only price and you can compare it to your booking information.

Yes it's happened to me a lot and I just keep hitting the submit button until it goes!! We have saved $200 on one of our cruises so far!! just keep at it!!

Thanks, I sent it again and finally got this back.

An Email has been successfully sent across with the required details .

spacer.gif

I noticed the price of our cruise dropped quite abit but when I check it, the price remains the same for us, even though the new price is lower. Does the 3rd person not cost less? If things added up right we would save over $200 but the 3rd went up $200.

Also, I booked through a TA and not directly through Carnival, will this make a difference?

Even though you got it to go through it still may be declined since you are suppose to go through your TA for all price drops including early saver.

Have a great cruise.

Archived