Miami Hotels

BcIcemen

When do your cruise? :confused: Prices are highest now through Easter; in late August you can find some real deals!

Flying into MIA or FLL? Hotels are generally cheaper in the FLL area, but it is a 40+ minute ride from FLL to POM. You can use a shuttle service like SAS (www.ridesas.com) for about $15 per person each way (yes they can get you back to FLL from POM after your cruise ;)) or a limo service or rent a car one way. From MIA a taxi to POM is a flate rate of $24+tip. :cool:

What do you want? Arriving late and just want dinner and a clean room? Arriving early and want to see Miami Beach? Want to wake up to see POM and the ships from your room? :confused:

Give this board some more info and we can do a better job of offering you useful suggestions. :)

Hi, Need someone's help. We are flying into ft lauderdale the day prior to our cruise and our cruise goes out of miami. I'm trying to find a hotel that has a cruise package that includes airport transfers and transfers to port of miami. Any ideas?

Hi, Need someone's help. We are flying into ft lauderdale the day prior to our cruise and our cruise goes out of miami. I'm trying to find a hotel that has a cruise package that includes airport transfers and transfers to port of miami. Any ideas?

It is a 40+ minute drive from the FLL area to POM - a little far for most hotels to offer shuttle service. :rolleyes: Instead of focussing on "free shuttle-itis" why don't you stay where you want in the FLL area and use a shuttle service like SAS (www.ridesas.com) to get to/from POM for about $15 per person each way.

Good luck! :)

We are flying into FLL ( 4 of us ) the day before our cruise, renting a van from Thrifty for $75 and driving to MIA where we got Marriott Biscayne Bay for $110 on priceline. we will do a little sight seeing and go to dinner and walmart the ight before the cruise. Next morning I will drop off the ladies at the POM with all the luggage and go to Thrifty at MIA to drop off the van. they ave a free shuttle to the POM where I will meet up with our group. have done this several times without a hitch.:)

Daddybuff,

Nice hotel - I stay next door at the Doubletree when in Miami on business. Parking there, if I remember correctly, is valet only and costs about $29/day. :eek: The bar/dining room in the lobby of the Doubletree is very good or walk 2 blocks to Biscayne & 18th and dine at Bin 18 - great food and an extensive imported & craft beer selection and wine list! Good luck! :)

Archived