Private driver for family with two small kids?

jaybear

My wife and I are taking our kids ages 3 and 1 on the Disney Magic in April, and we will stop in St. Thomas. We are looking for a private driver who will allow us to visit Coral World, Magen's Bay, etc. over about 5-6 hours. Although we have great kids who are used to traveling and we have a blast with them, there's always the possibility that they might have a random spazz attack, and we don't want to be a hassle to other vacationers.

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone who might be able to assist us? Again, we need someone who will attend to just us without bringing along others.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome to Cruise Critic. Try contacting Henry Christopher with EEE Tours. We have used him for the past few years and will use him again in September. He treats my wife and I and my kids like we are family. I know that you can book him for a private tour for the day but I don't recall the fee. Just keep in mind that a private tour is gonna cost you a little more than the average 35.00 per person that most operators charge. You will love Henry!! www.eeetours.com Tell him Sgt. Jeff and family said hello!

Archived