Looking for info on checking luggage at Beijing Int'l Airport

rpv2sail

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has checked luggage at Beijing Int'l Airport.

We will be arriving in Tianjin on a cruise ship and transferring to Beijing Int'l for a flight to Xi'an. China Air only allows 44lbs of checked luggage, since we'll have been on a very long trip we will need to check several bags. I've been told that there is a "left luggage" counter for checking baggage in the Air China terminal. Has anyone checked luggage at Beijing Airport?

Thanks

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has checked luggage at Beijing Int'l Airport.

We will be arriving in Tianjin on a cruise ship and transferring to Beijing Int'l for a flight to Xi'an. China Air only allows 44lbs of checked luggage, since we'll have been on a very long trip we will need to check several bags. I've been told that there is a "left luggage" counter for checking baggage in the Air China terminal. Has anyone checked luggage at Beijing Airport?

Thanks

There is "left luggage" at Beijing Airport. Pay by the hour or the day. Also check with the airline, although most in Asia are private concerns and NOT airline specific.

PLEASE check out "Lonely Planet" for the latest and greatest info. Lonely Planet is primarily for backpackers (20 somethings) but their info in INVALUABLE. Just go to the Lonely Planet forums, input China and input "left luggage". These kids have shown me more places to store luggage worldwide than any 50 something traveler would every know.

Archived