Liberty Dry dock, has she returned to Port of Miami

i think i read that she was rented out for a 5 or 6 day private cruise before going back into regular curculation of cruises for the common folks...i would think she should be back in florida now...????

According to the Ship Finder app on my iPhone, she is performing docking procedures in the Port of Miami right now!

I just downloaded this app to my iPad, albeit the free version, and it does not show Liberty as being docked im Miami and not even Allure being docked in FLL. Is there an issue with this app?

I just downloaded this app to my iPad, albeit the free version, and it does not show Liberty as being docked im Miami and not even Allure being docked in FLL. Is there an issue with this app?

What is the APP name please?

I just looked at the meet and mingle for Liberty's current cruise and people are saying they are waiting to board so the she must be there. We sail on the 19th so looking forward to posts on how the ship looks after dry dock.

I can't get it to show serval ships. When I entered Carnival it listed a couple of their ships. What do you actually enter for the Liberty of the Seas?

Archived