Ziplining...what's your favorite?

julee407

We're coming into the RCI port in Roatan. We're trying to decide which ziplining company we should go with. Is there one closer to the RCI port than say the Carnival port...and does it really matter if it isn't. Your thoughts please! :)

We did Clip N Zip. It was sooo fun!! Very close to Mahogany Bay pier. Lots of line, very safe and the guides are hysterical! At one point, you get your picture taken and you have the option to buy a CD of your pics. $10 for just me, $15 for my brother and I(on 1 CD)

I used Pirates of the Carribbean, they have 2 zip line courses to choose from. We did the Extreme, which is highest/longest in Carribbean. The staff was very professional, it was very well-run and safe. Just do an internet search.

This was my experience too. We had a great time.

We used Pirates of the Carribean as well. We had a fabulous time. Met some people on the pier and for the seven of us it was $55 per person. If you don't like them there's a lot of booths to choose from. Included a tour of the island and some relaxation time at West Bay Beach.

You can join an excursion at the pier (where the Celebrity Eclipse stops, not at Mahogany bay). I believe it's Coxen Hole.

Used Boddentours.com and was VERY happy with them. We did ziplining, playing with monkeys,tour of the island, lunch at a local restaurant. This ziplining place is for beginners. I would say that someone with more experience would want something steeper. There are 12 lines (I think) over about 1.5 miles (if I remember correctly).

I had to go check my pictures. That's the place we ended up as well. We were happy with it. They kept you moving pretty quickly - not a lot of wait time at each start.

I tried to put up a pix of dh going through the line but no luck.

South Shore Canopy is a great choice!

Our group of 6 had a super time. The equipment is new or nearly new and the guides will make sure you are safe and having fun. The driver picks you up at the port and after zipping will take you to the beach if you want and return you to the port as you wish.

Very scenic with some great views of the coast and ocean.

I think I attached some pics - but you never know how technology works!

You won't regret South Shore.

1606892895_425trip.jpg.5f29a21a2ee602fd81cdfcb4d1ad138d.jpg

1770683560_460trip.jpg.26f65465f37f8da2b65acbcd21557491.jpg

South Shore Canopy is a great choice!

Our group of 6 had a super time. The equipment is new or nearly new and the guides will make sure you are safe and having fun. The driver picks you up at the port and after zipping will take you to the beach if you want and return you to the port as you wish.

Very scenic with some great views of the coast and ocean.

I think I attached some pics - but you never know how technology works!

You won't regret South Shore.

Which beach did you go to after zip lining?

I think it was Foster's Beach. If you look out to the sea from the shore it was on the far right side of the 3 or 4 beaches there. I think Tabayana is in the middle. All beaches there look great - but they are more crowded around Tabayana.

At Foster's we got a raised/covered picnic table with no charge and no one hustling us to get off it. We ordered several beers and had lunch there. Good food / reasonable prices/ nice service.

Very scenic. My daughters went snorkling & thought it was good too.

I think it was Foster's Beach. If you look out to the sea from the shore it was on the far right side of the 3 or 4 beaches there. I think Tabayana is in the middle. All beaches there look great - but they are more crowded around Tabayana.

At Foster's we got a raised/covered picnic table with no charge and no one hustling us to get off it. We ordered several beers and had lunch there. Good food / reasonable prices/ nice service.

Very scenic. My daughters went snorkling & thought it was good too.

Thanks! Going in a few weeks!!

Archived