Miami Kiosk

lsw0224

I just printed my boarding pass for upcoming cruise and it says kiosk ready on the top. I do not have a passport so will I be able to use the kiosk with a birth certificate and picture id?

I don't think so. It will direct you to an agent - but you still have to start the process at a kiosk, like everyone else.:rolleyes:

You will still use the kiosk to check in. After you swipe your CC for your onboard account or let them know you are using cash, you will be directed to the agent that gives you your sign and sail card. They will look at your birth certificate and photo id. Once you pass this test, you will get your sign and sail card and then off to the boat:D

I don't think so. It will direct you to an agent - but you still have to start the process at a kiosk, like everyone else.:rolleyes:

Like everyone else? How long has this been in effect? I havent been thru Miami since this past Sept. I never saw a kiosk.

I think it depends which terminal you are sailing from. Since yours says "Kiosk ready", you are probably in one that has kiosks.

We all have passports except for my youngest - we do most everything at teh kiosk and as above poster said, they will look at the bc before handing over the sail and sign cards - it's painless.

Archived