Seward Hotels and/or Cabins

KentuckyWoman

Looking for someone who has experience with overnight accomodations in Seward. I've seen the web site where you can link to several cabins/hotels. There will be 6 adults and we are family, so I think we could stand to be in the same cabin! LOL. Thanks.

Looking for someone who has experience with overnight accomodations in Seward. I've seen the web site where you can link to several cabins/hotels. There will be 6 adults and we are family, so I think we could stand to be in the same cabin! LOL. Thanks.

Again I will give you more info on the house that isn't in town but will suite your group very well and reasonably.I talked to Whitey today... 2 bedroom house with full kitchen,living room,bathroom.$225 for 4 people $15 each extra person.Very nice place but out of town.Secluded!.....http://rivervalleycabins.com/seward-alaska-cabins.htm $10 taxi ride from/to town .. I was actually a housekeeper here a few years ago and I would love to live in the place!

Falls Inn B&B. They can accomodate up to 10 guests..... http://fallsinnalaska.com/ It really depends on the date for availabilty and prices of all the places here. Never too early to book accomodations during primetime in Seward,esp if you have a group.There are so many nice places here that if these don't interest you let me know what exactly your thinking and I'll come up with something.

Thanks for the information regarding accomodations. Do you have any others - just in case? We're a group, also. I will need something that is wheelchair accessible and not too pricey.

Thanks!

Archived