Disney Wonder to MR reviews

spicycrab

Hi!

I'm not sure when the first Disney Woner cruised out of LA (I belive it was January 2011), but I would be very interested to see reviews for the 7 night cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Obviously there was no stop in Mazatlan, but in general, was it a magical Disney experience? (We just booked our first DC for February 2012!)

I wrote up a long review in the cruise reviews section...enjoy.

I also have all of the navigators scanned if y'all are interested.

Can you post a link to your review? Is it up to view for the public? I could not find it under Disney/Wonder. The latest review was posted by 1/11/2011. Not sure if CruiseCritic has a review period for them to approve a member review and publish to be viewable by the public.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for posting these! We are sailing in 3 days and these have been VERY helpful. I tried not to read everything so we'd be a little surprised...but the dates of the shows and the TV and movie schedule were great. Thanks again!

Hi!

I'm not sure when the first Disney Woner cruised out of LA (I belive it was January 2011), but I would be very interested to see reviews for the 7 night cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Obviously there was no stop in Mazatlan, but in general, was it a magical Disney experience? (We just booked our first DC for February 2012!)

We just got off today from the 3/27 MR cruise. It was great. Well, except for the 800 kids on board! Most of the kids were well behaved, but there was plenty of bad parenting in evidence. Other than that, it was a fantastic cruise.

We just got off today from the 3/27 MR cruise. It was great. Well, except for the 800 kids on board! Most of the kids were well behaved, but there was plenty of bad parenting in evidence. Other than that, it was a fantastic cruise.

This was one of the "spring break" cruises, wasn't it? Have you cruised this week on other lines? Were the crowds (of kids) worse on Disney than other lines? We're considering doing a SB cruise next year.

This was one of the "spring break" cruises, wasn't it? Have you cruised this week on other lines? Were the crowds (of kids) worse on Disney than other lines? We're considering doing a SB cruise next year.

First cruise during spring break for us. I don't know about other lines, but I know Disney has plenty of things to keep the kids busy with. The kids were definitely more noticeable than the last time I was on the Wonder- which was summer in Florida. Thankfully, the Quiet Cove pool, The Outlook Lounge, and Route 66 after 9pm were all adult only areas where we could escape the madness. There were so many kids in the shows whose parents have not taught proper theater behavior to. That was the worst place with both unruly kids and rude parents not following common sense and etiquette. The dining rooms were actually quite pleasant, but then we had late dining.

It wasn't bad enough to deter us from booking the exact same cruise on the exact same week next year!:D

Archived