Regular Discounts NCL Spirit Restaurants

Hi all,

I recently read that it is common practice for some or all of the pay restaurants to have discounted fees rotating through various nights of the cruise. As this has the potential to signficiantly alter my cruise budget (for the better) I'm hoping you fine folks could offer some clarity. I was already aware that most restaurants will do 2:1 or something similar on the sail-away date but was not familiar with anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

I was on the Spirit on the 1/16 cruise and the only discount that was offered was on the first night with a 20% discount for Speciality Room dining. There is a restaurant reseravation desk next to the guest service desk on the 7th floor. That would be the best place to check when you get on board. Have a great trip. Alan

much will depend on how busy the ship is and how many are booking the specialty dining rooms. Sometimes the discounts are for the first night only, sometimes for after 9pm only or before 7pm. You can get the information at the reservations desk or the Freestyle dailies. On our last 2 cruises there have been no discounts.

Nita

We just got off on the 30th. Our cruise the offered 20% off on the 1st night and a very good meal in Cagney's was enjoyed! Jinglette enjoyed 2 appetizers and couldn't finish her prime rib, so I helped her out after devouring my Fillet. Have fun!

... this has the potential to significantly alter my cruise budget

... already aware that most restaurants will do 2:1 or something similar

2 for 1 is the best you will find. It will vary widely from week to week, night to night, etc. From none at all, to most nights. Assuming two people in your party, hard to see how $20 will significantly alter the budget? And, assuming you will eat some nights in the free restaurants, buffet, blue lagoon, etc.

Archived