Voyager questions, sailing in 12 days! yay!

jorapp

Can't wait to get out of the cold an snow! DH and I are thrilled to be so close to departure (2/12, Western Carib/ Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica). We have a few questions, and are confident CC experts will know the answers.:p

Is there still a midnight and/or chocolate buffet? If so, which night(s)?

Are there parades every night? What are the themes?

Are the Chefmakers classes offered on Voyager?

In OS rooms, is there a coffee maker or hot water kettle?

Does anyone happen to have pics/copies of the Daily Compass?

Anything else we should know about Voyager? What is unique to this class of ship?

Thanks bunches in advance!:D

Can't wait to get out of the cold an snow! DH and I are thrilled to be so close to departure (2/12, Western Carib/ Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica). We have a few questions, and are confident CC experts will know the answers.:p

Is there still a midnight and/or chocolate buffet? If so, which night(s)?

Are there parades every night? What are the themes?

Are the Chefmakers classes offered on Voyager?

In OS rooms, is there a coffee maker or hot water kettle?

Does anyone happen to have pics/copies of the Daily Compass?

Anything else we should know about Voyager? What is unique to this class of ship?

Thanks bunches in advance!:D

Give me your email and I can share compasses from both routes in December. You will have to give Christmas day a quick look as that day on a regular week, will be a bit different.

No Chocolate Buffer

You get the coffee maker etc in the OS

Sorry i don't recall which nights there were parades other than DAY 1 when they had one late...

Did not see Chefmaker...

Voyager is a great ship...lots to do, go climb rock wall, watch the ice show, skate when you can...lots of fun...

Give me your email and I can share compasses from both routes in December. You will have to give Christmas day a quick look as that day on a regular week, will be a bit different.

No Chocolate Buffer

Sorry i don't recall which nights there were parades other than DAY 1 when they had one late...

Did not see Chefmaker...

Voyager is a great ship...lots to do, go climb rock wall, watch the ice show, skate when you can...lots of fun...

Super info. Send Compases to jorapp@lycos.com Thanks!

No Chocolate Buffer

Did not see Chefmaker...

can you send compass to:

mmfgone@aol.com

No Chocolate Buffer

Did not see Chefmaker...

Please send me a compass too to mgoppert@comcast.net

Thank you

No Chocolate Buffer

Did not see Chefmaker...

Would you please send me a compass too to mgoppert@comcast.net

Thank you

Dave, I would appreciate if you would send me the Compass for the Roatan, Belize and Cozumel route. Thank you so much for doing this.

shanesd222@gmail.com -----5 more days..... and I've seen posts that Johnny Rockets is open for breakfast on the Oasis - Is open for breakfast on the Voyager? thanks.....:)

Would someone who has received the compass link from Rancher Dave be kind enough to email to those of us who have asked.....help Rancher Dave out! Thx. We leave Sunday!

Sorry Dave, thought you where out.

If you send me the other, I will put on that page, as well.

IT is my username at top @ hotmail.com

Since Compasses seem to be in high demand, could we please have a sticky for compases?

Maybe we need a forum or section or something for menus, compasses and other "printed materials", were pax could view the docs, not just beg for links...

Just a thought.:rolleyes:

Archived