Cabins 7606 and 7608

bibbysnow

We booked 7600 hope this is a good location did you book 7th floor for a reason? We thought it would be close to things this time we thought we would try a hump cabin. Happy sailing

I like the 7th floor because it is 3 up from the entertainment place. Two up from the promenade and one down from central park. I have stayed on the sixth and seventh floors on Oasis and Allure and like the location.

7606 has beds by the closet

7608 has beds by the balcony

is there a way you are figuring this out? for example, counting in pairs from rooms the front of the ship, the Right one has the bed by the balcony? or something like that

• 2 months later...
If anyone has the secret of how to work this out for all cabin locations it would be great. I could work down from the cabins already mentioned, but unfortunately there are JS and GS's in the way!

Find the closest cabin that has a diamond or triangle, those cabins will have the sofabed by the balcony always....knowing that the cabin bed configuration alternates just count over to your cabin;) This will not hold up if you have suites in the way as those don't alternate the configuration the same....in that case just find another diamond or triangle cabin in the other direction....it's real easy:)

7606 (D5) is at the very end of the hump cabins

Is the balcony a wee bit larger?

Any photos or details?

Yes...the balcony is a bit larger due to the shape....the cabin balcony shapes on Royals site for Oasis/Allure are pretty accurate.

The only issue deck 7 has is that you wouldn't be able to cross over from port to starboard or visa-versa in the rear centrum hall...it is blocked by the sign for the Boardwalk.....so you always have to keep that in mind when taking an elevator in the aft elevator bank to deck 7 .

Find the closest cabin that has a diamond or triangle, those cabins will have the sofabed by the balcony always....knowing that the cabin bed configuration alternates just count over to your cabin;) This will not hold up if you have suites in the way as those don't alternate the configuration the same....in that case just find another diamond or triangle cabin in the other direction....it's real easy:)

I thought the diamond cabin the bed was by the closet???:confused:

Yes...the balcony is a bit larger due to the shape....the cabin balcony shapes on Royals site for Oasis/Allure are pretty accurate.

Thank you!!!

26 more days until I SEE the bit larger balcony :D

Can you take a couple pictures of the balcony and post them when you return? We have a D5 cabin on Oasis, right at the beginning of the hump, and I choose it because I knew it was a little larger. TIA!

Can you take a couple pictures of the balcony and post them when you return? We have a D5 cabin on Oasis, right at the beginning of the hump, and I choose it because I knew it was a little larger. TIA!

Yes. I will take pictures,

I purchased http://www.poolrafts.com/2637.html Pillow back flotable loungers at Targets $7.99 that I hope to use on our balcony .

I wanted a comfortable chair to relax in ( if we find time)

They will fit in our luggage ~ weight about 2 pounds and I will use the hand pump to inflate, plus they are really cute, colors are gold and silver.:)

We are on our first ever cruise and have balcony. Is there not a couple chairs there? Just not comfy? Why bring floats?

The chairs on the balcony aren't comfortable........the inflatable lounge chairs IM bringing will allow us to relax with headrest pillows........

I saw on many threads people were commenting that they would love a lounger on their balcony....... so IM trying these.........

I hope they work out...... this is my first time trying this

• 1 month later...

I will post a picture of cabin 7606 balcony in a few days, the balcony is about a foot larger in the left hand corner.

My inflatable lounger was perfect....two loungers (see my earlier post) would fit on balcony but we only inflated one.

My sofa, next to balcony was larger than my friends sofa, who was in 7608 and their bed was closer to balcony. Another friend in 7624 had a smaller sofa and their bed was next to balcony.... If your looking for a larger sofa (to lay on) choose a cabin with sofa next to balcony.

• 2 years later...

Archived