Has anyone used Friendly Transportation?????

zippybossrock

Has anyone used Friendly Transportation? I found their site offering transfers from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral hotel and then a transfer from Port Canaveral back to Orlando airport for $36 per person. Rates for other shuttle services seem all over the place and I don't want the hassle of renting a car. Any info would be appreciated!!! :D:D

• 3 years later...

Although the last thread was posted eons ago, I feel the need to voice my concern and displeasure with this transportation company. Note, they not only left us waiting on arrival while they sorted out other runs they had but lied regarding the booking and said we never requested car seats for 2 children under the age of 3 yrs of age. At the end of the cruise, the driver arrived, late and did not have the car seats. They actually drove away and the owner said to me on the phone that he knew I was trouble when I booked........the conversation on booking was him telling me the times, me requesting the car seats and giving him my credit card information for which he refuses to refund us after not bringing us back to the airport.

By the way, he charged us $412.00 cdn..........