Victory or Miracle Southern Caribbean Cruise?

Prairie_Gal

I am dreaming of a Southern Caribbean Cruise next winter. I have looked at both the Victory out of San Juan, and the Miracle out of Fort Lauderdale. I have read some reviews, and a few people have mentioned rough seas on the Victory. What about the Miracle? Does that route often get rough seas?

Has anyone done both?

We were on the Victory out of San Juan a couple of years ago and loved it. We cruised in March of 09 and did not find the sea rough at all. We are going on the Miracle in March of this year.

I would go by the itinerary and the port you want to use.

did Victory last yr. On Monday we go on Miracle. I never thought seas were too bad for us on Victory, but there was the day we couldnt get into St. Maarteen because of the swells. We were also all the way forward on Lido and it didnt bother us at all a little more motion but nothing sickening.

Victory was an awesome but EXHAUSTING cruise port a day vacation. Hopefuly we chill a little on Miracle this yr and I dont mean literally

We did both, having done the Victory 2 years ago and we just got off the Miracle (Aruba intinerary) on Sunday. I would choose the Victory. Although we enjoyed both cruises, we liked the Ports of Call on the Victory much better. In regards to rough seas, we had rougher seas on the Miracle. Whatever you choose, you will have good time. Enjoy

What a great problem to have! Sailed the Victory in March '09 and we still think of it as our favorite cruise. Flew in a day early and San Juan is awesome. We found our two all time favorite islands, so far, in St Lucia and St Kitts. As you know this cruise is all ports all the time. Do not remember anything but smooth sailing the entire trip. Flying out of San Juan on Sunday is a b---h!

Did the Miracle "All Saints" cruise this past November. A wonderful ship and an 8 day itinerary with four sea days and we love sea days! Another very smooth over the top trip.

The Victory cruises are priced right but the air fares to San Juan have been extreme IMHO.

Either way.....have a blast!

Archived