Should I ??? Ya think??

block

Have wanted to a disney cruise ....wanted to this year. April 2011...to pricey...so I'm boarding NCL instead with DH & DD 4. Been to WDW MANY X's.

I turn 40 next year

DD turns 5

I checked prices for 2012 just to see...and it was 1/3 the price if I book early !! agent has it on hold til Saturday and to book I only need deposit of 350.

Do I do it ??? Plan a vacation for April2012 ?? Is it crazy ?? Should I do it? I'll be Vacationing anyway ??? HuH?:)

We always try to book as far out as we can to save $$. If for some reason when it gets closer you decide not to go you can cancel or move it to another date that will work for you.

I would say to do it, you have nothing to loose. Plus you can pay a little here and there with so many months before your trip which really helps to budget for it.

Since your DD will be 5 it would be great if you could take her while she is still young enough for the Magic to be there.

We just booked an April 2012 cruise aboard the Fanasy! I called and talked to a Disney rep who explained the cancellation policy to me very clearly so I felt much better about booking so far out. I say go for it! We watched the prices bump up over the last 2 weeks so you don't want to wait too long if you feel pretty certain it's what you want.

Archived