Canopy Tour with an Injury?!

Zasz

My boyfriend just got 2 stiches last night in his index finger and we are leaving for our cruise on Sunday (bummer!). We are booked on the canopy tour and really were looking forward to it. The rest of him is fine. Does any one have any input on him being able to do it our not? Are you just strapped in and it takes you down? Any help would be great! :confused:

It probably depends on where the stitches are at on the index finger. If he can flex and bend his knuckles he'll be fine. But if not, it might be at the tour guides discretion.

I haven't done the tour, but in readin, it looks as though they want you to be able to hold on with both hands. They specify both hands must be free, so I assume they also need to be useable.

LES!

I booked the canopy tour for April and I emailed them to ask if it is a lot of stress on the hands because I've had lots of hand surgery and they replied that there is very little stress on the hands. He may just want to double layer the bandaids to give a little extra padding over the stitches in case he hits them:eek:

Yes, I booked with Carnival on their site. I figured it was best to go through them and not an independent tour since it is a long excursion. It cost $99 dollars per person and is 5.5 hours. Hope this helps!

Archived