Last Minute Travel Reservation Question

CollegeCruizer11

I would call the next day. We used LMT and I called the hotel directly to reconfirm the reservation. They confirmed the reservation and gave me their confirmation # which was different than LMT. I felt much better having the hotels confirmation #.

If the hotel does not have your reservation then call LMT and have them sort it out.

Anyone know how long it takes for the hotel to have your name on the reservation in their computers when you book through LMT? I booked the Intercontinental for Feb 25th through them a few weeks back.

Anyone know how long it takes for the hotel to have your name on the reservation in their computers when you book through LMT? I booked the Intercontinental for Feb 25th through them a few weeks back.

Get on this now. As others said, you should be in the hotel computer within 3 days tops. If not yet, call LMT. Did you get confirmation from THEM?

Get on this now. As others said, you should be in the hotel computer within 3 days tops. If not yet, call LMT. Did you get confirmation from THEM?

Yes I have a confirmation from LMT. But I read that my reservation wouldn't be in the hotel's system until closer to my arrival date on their FAQ's. I will call now.

Thank you all! I called and they do have my reservation. LMT seems like a great site. Much easier than hotwire/priceline IMO.

Yes I have a confirmation from LMT. But I read that my reservation wouldn't be in the hotel's system until closer to my arrival date on their FAQ's. I will call now.

Thank you all! I called and they do have my reservation. LMT seems like a great site. Much easier than hotwire/priceline IMO.

In the future you can also e-mail them and they will confirm with the hotel's reservation number. I have had them do it twice.

Archived