Canceling and rebooking same cruise

pinkie1

I want to know if this can be done or if there is a better way.

I booked a B2B cruise in Oct during RCI's WOW sale and got $100 OBC per sailing. I transfered the booking to my TA and all went fine, even got additional OBC.

On my last cruise last month I got 2 "next saling" bookings that will give me $200 OBC per sailing but I did not set a date yet.

Do you know if I can cancel my original booking and use my "Next sailing" voucher for the same sail date? Obviously I want to take advantage of the higher OBC deal. How does one do this?

Ask your TA if there is any way they can do it. I don't think it will work at this time. You probably needed to use the onboard Next Cruise deposit when you booked on the WOW sale. But I could be wrong. It can't hurt to ask. Good luck.

I think you have misread your next cruise certificates...I'm pretty sure the OBC for those is based on sailing length..which means you have $100 OBC for each certificate for a 7 nt cruise...or $200 total for a 7nt b2b...which is the same as you received for the Wow booking...so there is no advantage to cancelling & re-booking

No, actually the new onboard booking bonus for Next Cruise for platinum status is $200 for a 7night cruise if booked greater than 6 months in advance if I get a balcony, which I had booked during my WOW booking.

No, actually the new onboard booking bonus for Next Cruise for platinum status is $200 for a 7night cruise if booked greater than 6 months in advance if I get a balcony, which I had booked during my WOW booking.

Unless things have changd drastically recently, the On Board booking OBC, is not tied to cabin type or date booked, it is tied to length of cruise taken. The platinum balcony discount is tied to cabin type, balcony or above and to date booked, and additional $25 if booked more than 6 months out, and can be used with a WOW sale booking

I really think you are mixing up your OBC information & your balcony discount information...which is easy to do, especially if you are looking at the RCL website...if you book a balcony onboard or the next cruise in your case...you can get $100 onboard credit AND your platinum balcony discount of $100

as Platinum,you are entitled to $100 off your balcony cabin and $100 OBC (from your next cruise)...........total $200 but not in just your OBC!

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$225* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$350* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

OBC From Booking On Board

$25 for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100 for sailings of 6-9 nights

$150 for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200 for sailings of 15+ nights

Archived